During the season, QHCC's calendar is packed full of activities for the members to enjoy. Weekly and weekend events are scheduled from May through September. Activities of note include:
- Women's League - held each Tuesday morning with 9-Hole and 18-Hole groups with a luncheon after play.
- Men's League - held each Tuesday evening, the men's league pits two-man teams in a game of match play over a 17-18 week season.
- Weekly Saturday Croquet Tourneys
- 9-Hole Sunday Mixed Golf Scrambles
- Weekend Tennis Round Robins
- The Children's Play in early August
- The Men's "Jessiman" One-Day Member Guest in June
- 4th of July BBQ
- Men's and Women's Member-Guests
- Men's and Women's Quaker Cup - an annual Ryder Cup format. Teams are composed of New York members against those from Connecticut
- Men's and Women's Club Championship
- Many themed Saturday dinner parties throughout the season